Let Me Help You Increase Your Business-to-Business Leads!
|Click here to
listen to Debbie on "The VoiceAmerica™ Talk
Radio Network - The World Leader in Live Internet Talk
Radio; The Coach's Forum, The Marketing Challenge: Helping
Entrepreneurs Increase Their Sales and Net Income."
Authors Chapter in New Guerrilla Marketing Book
Guerrilla Marketing Coach™ Debbie Newhouse was selected
to author a chapter in the new Guerrilla Marketing Book, Guerrilla
Marketing on the Front Lines: 35 World Class Strategies To
Send Your Profits Soaring, by Jay Levinson and Mitch Meyerson.
Levinson is the father of Guerrilla Marketing, which has become
the best-selling marketing series in history and can be found
in 42 different languages worldwide.
Meyerson created the Guerrilla Marketing Coaching Certification
Program and has now certified over 150 coaches.
book is full of compelling Guerrilla Marketing Case Studies
from the field by marketing professionals that have assisted
businesses in increasing their profits.
great read for entrepreneurs, educators, owners or marketing
managers at small, medium and large companies, and non-profit
Available, click here.
|Please click here to read Guerrilla
Marketing in Louisville with mention of Debbie Newhouse
in the COMMUNIQUÉ, a publication of
the Advertising Federation of Louisville
Newhouse, CeM is proud to be certified in Internet marketing
by the eMarketing Association (eMA). She is certified
in the ethics, content writing, email marketing, and
other electronic marketing work. This certification
allows her to evaluate which marketing tactics should
be applied to specific targets and to recognize reputable
specialty firms for partnerships.
One of my first formal marketing assignments was to cost out new products and position them to the buyer and the consumer. This assignment quickly taught me the importance of understanding customers at both levels and how to reach them.
It also taught me what questions need to be answered prior to spending money on marketing components; such as market research, advertising, Internet marketing, promotions, packaging, etc.
Marketing is complex and it really helps to outline your positioning, competitors, and objectives with your 4 P’s (product, place, price, promotion).
My strategic marketing experience (in some of the following) with marketing and sales has assisted large and small customers.
- Presentations to the buyers with sales and for sales
- Interviewed the end-users
- Carefully composed the customer surveys and administered them
- Formed the focus group
- Ad agency relationships
- Reviewed the advertising demographics and opportunities for fit
- Aligned the message and brand to be consistent
- Compared the competitors in the 4 P’s
- Maintained Budgets with Guerrilla Marketing Tactics
- Designed trade show booths
- Wrote the copy for the website, packaging, signs, press releases, and promotional materials
- Analyzed website statistics (SEO, optimal layouts & colors, Internet marketing)
- Worked with engineers to improve and develop products
- Worked with purchasing and suppliers to reduce cost and develop better products
- Improved relationships and shortened lead times with suppliers
- Managed departments and projects
- Developed ways to track and measure marketing efforts
So contact me, and tell me what challenges or opportunities you are excited to get to work on! 502-593-7799 or email@example.com
I can help you select the best marketing tools for your business, because of my extensive marketing experience on the front lines.
Some of my favorite marketing tools are: Google Analytics™, Harvard’s Michael Porter’s Value Chain & Competitive Advantage, Jay Levinson’s Guerrilla Marketing, William A. Cohen’s Marketing Plans, BCG Growth/Share Matrix, SWOT Analysis, mistakes, solid instructors and managers, co-workers, competitors, and customers.